FALLS CREEK INFORMATION
WHAT IS FALLS CREEK?
Falls Creek is a church camp for middle school and high school students in Davis, Oklahoma. Each year, over 5,000 students attend each week of Falls Creek. Falls Creek is forever completed 7th - 12th grade students.
This year, camp will be June 26th-July 1st. See the FAQ below for cost information.
We offer full and partial scholarships first come, first serve on an as needed basis.
Students will stay in a cabin with only students and adults from Immanuel. Students will be divided into separate rooms based on their gender.
What is Falls Creek?
- Falls Creek is a church camp for middle school and high school students in Davis, Oklahoma. Each year, over 5,000 students attend each week of Falls Creek. Put on by the Oklahoma Baptists.
Who is Falls Creek for?
- Completed 7th -12th grade students
When is Falls Creek?
- All students – June 26th-July 1st
How much does Falls Creek cost?
- $125.00 per student until June 7th.
- $100.00 for second child until June 7th.
- $75.00 for each additional child after the second child until June 7th.
- $150.00 per student after June 8th.
Do you offer scholarships for Falls Creek?
- We offer full and partial scholarships first come, first serve on an as needed basis.
What is lodging like at Falls Creek?
- Our church will stay in a cabin with only students and adults from Immanuel.
- Girls will stay in the Ada Lodge. Guys will stay in the FBC Durant cabin.
- Middle school and high schoolers will be divided in each cabin.
How will students get to and from Falls Creek?
- Students will get dropped off at Immanuel. We will take charter buses to and from Falls Creek.
When is the deadline to register for Falls Creek?
- All students – June 18th
Who is in charge of Falls Creek?
- Oklahoma Baptists Personnel
- IBC Staff
Who gets to serve as a sponsor?
- Background check
- Small Group Leaders
- College Students
How can I get more information about Falls Creek?
- We will have a parent meeting on June 11th at 9:45am in the student building to discuss all the details of camp including departure/arrival times, dress code, and cell phones. Parents are not required to attend the meeting, but they are highly encouraged. Students and parents will be responsible for knowing and following all information given at camp. You can also email Aaron Fullbright for any question you might have.
Does my student need to complete a background check?
- All students who turn 18 before July 2nd , 2023 must complete a background check through the church. After you complete registration, we will reach out to your student if needed.
Can my student arrive late or leave early?
- Yes. Your student can arrive late and leave early. However, they must be at Falls Creek for at least three consecutive days. This means they must arrive by Tuesday afternoon, and they cannot leave until Thursday to sign up. Your student cannot drive to Falls Creek. They must be picked up from a pre-approved adult.
Can I visit my student at Falls Creek?
- Yes. All parents who visit their student must complete a background check to enter our cabin. Your background check must be completed by June 18th and you must let me know if you plan to come up during the day.
What is the schedule for Falls Creek?
- You can find the schedule in the registration packet.
What is the packing list for Falls Creek?
- You can find the packing list in the registration packet.
What is the dress code for Falls Creek?
- You can find the dress code in the registration packet.
How do I sign up for Falls Creek?
- All registration will be completed in person on paper. We will not have an online registration this year. You can download the registration packet below.